Service plan question

linkster

Hi

I read about this in the FAQ but am a little confused if it's something that Nissan dealer will offer even if you don't buy the car through them..

As I understand it, it's a way of guaranteeing the costs of a service plan over three years.

Thing is I'm unlikely to find the car I want through a Nissan dealer. I spoke to Antelope in Banbury who seemed to think they would but wanted the chassis number...

Anyone advise? It's a big part of whether I decide to take the car or not.

Well the FAQ seemed to indicate it was a cheaper way of having six services spread over three years?

I never bothered to read it mate... If you know your gonna be doing high miles then obviously it would work out cheaper to strike a deal with the stealer...

Isn't there a clause with warranty if you exceed mileage quota for the year, but your going the JDM route, rite???

Had something similar with RRG Toyota group (North West) - spread cost of services and also get discount on Parts -it worked out okay - when you sell the car and you have any credit left against it - they refund it which is nice!

I would be interested to hear your findings with Nissan. :)

Stan