Nissan Datascan

Jetpilot

Just before i download Nissan Datascan II over my current torque pro, what parameters will it let you see, i am interested in things like, oil temp and pressure, afr's etc which torque pro does not provide. I cannot seem to find a list of parameters it shows.

NDS II is a nice application, plenty of options and plenty to play with. Even has some of the more professional features. I have ran it on my 2005 DE with an ebay reader and it works spot on. Dam site easier to do some of the "learn" procedures rather than that pedal dance.

Nice forum and the guy who does the app responds very quickly to emails. Definitely worth a punt, even if you only use it now and again

Seems good but no point moving from torque pro if it doesnt show the extra data i would like, just having a read around and think i have found my answer, it does display oil temp and pressure as its not reported by the ecu, which is off as we have an oil pressure gauge.

Can anyone confirm?