V6 NOS part 1!!

Andy

Bit bored at work today so thought I would share some pics of my car with you. She is now sold and is being picked up on March 18th so then the Z will be well on it's way!! I tried to keep it subtle but classy at the same time...hopefully I have succeded! Had quite a lot of success with her including 4 magazine shoots, including cover on one as well as 2 film shoots and a few trophies and awards along the way as well!!

It will be sad to see her go as I have had 4 very good and fun years with her but it is time to move on and lets's face it, the Z will more than make up for it!!

Let me know what you think!!

Picture126Small.jpg

Picture172Small.jpg

Picture123Small.jpg

Picture095Small.jpg

Picture064Small.jpg

AndysCougar2013Medium.jpg

Boot.jpg

ICE.jpg

Newdash.jpg

Thanks guys!!! The plate will be staying, don't worry about that and a bargain at only £399!!!

The majority of the ICE will be staying as well.....have to admit I do have a big soft spot for my music and A/V stuff!!

Did the majority of the work on it myself apart from the spraying so it is definatly a labour of love!!

Yes they are. They are 19" Kahn RS-V's!! Lovely wheels and one of my favourite things on the car! They are the $$ but are well worth it!! I had 2 sets of BK299's on there before the Kahn's went on and they were made of chocolate and buckled very easily!! Won't be going back there soon!!!

Looks to me like you deffinatly achived subtle and classy. :)

Im not really a fan of those, but that is deffinatly the nicest I have seen.

Looks like a very nice ice install, especially when you have done most of the work. :bangin:

I take it you will be doing something similar to the Z?

Thanks mate!!

Yes I will be doing something similar to the Cougars ICE in the Z all be it with not so much equipment to keep the weight down so I can keep my fun levels up!!!

I have to say I hate the standard Cougars but when I got it, no-one had done one before and I fancied a challenge and I think it turned out ok!!! It's stressed me out more than anything else in my life due to the lack of available parts so pretty much everything internally is bespoke but it all adds to the individuality!!

I do like modifying cars but I can't stand all the Saxo's and Corsa's you see about with their HUGE kits and 1.2 engines but I would like to create something similar to the Cougar with the Z....something classy but still practical and fun to drive.

Thanks mate!!

I do like modifying cars but I can't stand all the Saxo's and Corsa's you see about with their HUGE kits and 1.2 engines but I would like to create something similar to the Cougar with the Z....something classy but still practical and fun to drive.

With you on that one. Here's to a success. :D

Hi Andy, I was following a silver cougar tonight and I was quite admiring its looks. I have always thought that they are a great looking but sadly overlooked car. Yours look great, not chav, just about right.

You can't have those RSV one piece wheels on a 350z, they don't fit ;) , shame really because I think they look reasonable. You'll have to get something else :dry: .

Grant