Blue 06 Aldershot tesco

Synx

Hope your enjoying it. I'll be sure to give you wave if i see you :thumbs:

Yes for sure. Just a little scared as I have a Engine management light come on after 2 days. They guy I bought it off said its just cause it has not got any cats so the engine seems to think there is a problem.... bit scary after 2 days. Need to get a OBD reader to sort it out apparently :(......

Hope your enjoying it. I'll be sure to give you wave if i see you :thumbs:

Yes for sure. Just a little scared as I have a Engine management light come on after 2 days. They guy I bought it off said its just cause it has not got any cats so the engine seems to think there is a problem.... bit scary after 2 days. Need to get a OBD reader to sort it out apparently :(......

Do the pedal dance to retrieve codes. If as the seller stated the standard cats have been removed then you should be getting codes for the post cat O2 sensors.

The Z has a sensor pre cat and post cat on both sides.

I had this issue after fitting berk high flows. Th best way to eradicate the issue is an Uprev map. Spacers didn't work for me but do work for some.

I take my car to Horsham Developments (Hdev) as the boys up there know their stuff.

• Like 1