ABS / ESP / Slip lights all on

AdrianL

Hi all,

Got all the above lights on the dash. After a bit of reading it sounded like the brake fluid - it was very close to max but I topped it up a tad and it disappeared for a few days. However it has came back on today - not sure what else to check? I've looked for error codes and nothing shows up :(

Cheers,

Adrian

So I just popped out. I turned the car on and pumped the brake pedal (brake lights working fine). Went to the supermarket and the lights were all on the dash.

Parked up at the supermarket, got my stuff and on the way back the lights didn't return on. I've checked error codes using the pedal dance as well as using an OBDII reader and it's all clear... brake fluid is fine.

If it was the ABS sensor there would be an error code, right?

The only thing that has changed recently is I put the coilovers on, and had the geometry set up. However the lights didn't show up until a few days after that (must have done at least 100 miles)..

Thoughts?

Could tension on the ABS wire cause this issue? The placement of the bracket on the coilovers is higher than that of the OEM ones. I looked at it on full lock and there was some tention (not enough to stretch though). I've moved the bracket as low as it will go now and it has given it a bit more flex... see how it goes..