You might think Chargespeed Rear Bumper with Zorst look weird... But have a look at this image...

Mj86

Chargespeed Rear Bumper with Zorst  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Chargespeed Rear Bumper with Zorst look good or not?

• Holy smoke!
    • Not bad...
    • Look average...
    • Erm...
    • Hell no!
    • But Grundy will like this!

it kinda gets lost in with the black so it works but dont think it would on a colour other than black. as for the car that wing would cause some wobble at speed with the wing brackets attached to the wing brackets for height why not just get some larger 1 piece brackets?

I do like this :p

I've spoken to the owner of this, as I wanted the G codes so I could CNC the top brackets.

Reason for the extension as the Megan wing sits a little on the low side. But the legs are perfectly spaced apart.

A'lass wouldn't give me the G codes, looks awesome, I love the CS rear. But too many people with it :(

• Like 1

I do like this :p

I've spoken to the owner of this, as I wanted the G codes so I could CNC the top brackets.

Reason for the extension as the Megan wing sits a little on the low side. But the legs are perfectly spaced apart.

A'lass wouldn't give me the G codes, looks awesome, I love the CS rear. But too many people with it :(

but then why not just have larger legs ? you can buy stupid high legs that are solid one piece i wouldn't want to put a an extension on its just another part to fail more bolts and such