Rays!

SlickRick

If you need tyres, I got a set coming off my Rays soon, some Falken FK453's - Front probably have a good 4-5mm left, the rears however are on about 2,5-3 ( Not sure on exact amounts, I will double check around half 8 or so )

Just in case you find a set without tyres and want some cheapies to keep you going, though I suggest saving and getting MPSS :)

• Like 1

My mate has some in Leeds just not advertised yet.

Would you be able to pm me pics and a price? I don't know if it will work out well though I'm in south London so I'd have to factor in courier or collection when I'm looking at the price.

Would you be able to pm me pics and a price? I don't know if it will work out well though I'm in south London so I'd have to factor in courier or collection when I'm looking at the price.

Will do when he sorts them out.

They're all in decent nick, some marks but no chunks missing etc mainly just bits of lacquer come off. All tyres are falken, fronts have camber inner wear but plenty on middle and outer edge, rears are 3mm even across.

Think he's after £300 for a quick sale so you can factor in a courier on top of that.

• Like 1

Will do when he sorts them out.

They're all in decent nick, some marks but no chunks missing etc mainly just bits of lacquer come off. All tyres are falken, fronts have camber inner wear but plenty on middle and outer edge, rears are 3mm even across.

Think he's after £300 for a quick sale so you can factor in a courier on top of that.

Price sounds cool, would just like to see them. Still original colour I assume.