Best fitting Nismo v2 rep

Swiftyy

As title, looking for a place to buy the best fitting Nismo V2 front bumper rep. I have seen a few on eBay and knight racer. I got a V1 on at the moment and the gap under the headlights aren't exactly appealing lol.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Your basically asking which is the best of a bad bunch, all will require work to get oem style fitment, if it were me however, I would go with Tarmac sportz.

Yeah I understand it's a luck of the draw with reps, just wanted to know which was the best to buy. Tarmac doesn't have them on their website anymore?

Sorry buddy, i havent looked for a while, maybe worth a call though. Avoid Knight Racer like the plague, pretty sure RT also sell them but also not a route i would go done, although in balance, some people have seemed happy with their products.

Sorry buddy, i havent looked for a while, maybe worth a call though. Avoid Knight Racer like the plague, pretty sure RT also sell them but also not a route i would go done, although in balance, some people have seemed happy with their products.

It's cool bud. Yeah I've not heard great things about knight racer but I can't personally comment. I've tried contacting RT on eBay with no response. I'll drop Tarmac a PM and see if they can still get hold of them

Taras @ RT is a member on here. If you pm him he usually replies within a couple of days.

Also not sure how much it helps but I got the front lip from ep racing. Fits like a glove, very very minimal modifications needed. Admittedly can't comment on the rest of their stuff but the lip fit well

Taras @ RT is a member on here. If you pm him he usually replies within a couple of days.

Also not sure how much it helps but I got the front lip from ep racing. Fits like a glove, very very minimal modifications needed. Admittedly can't comment on the rest of their stuff but the lip fit well

That's brilliant bud. I noticed EP have sold 31 of those bumpers on eBay so they can't be bad. Thanks for your comment mate, much appreciated! :)

I had visions of that meme working better. Hmpf. Either way the v1 is a near enough perfect fit (as replicas go) obviously needs a couple of slight mods but im very very impressed with it. Pretty sure I read RT moulds were made from Ians genuine nismo kit, not sure where the v2 came from so can't comment on that but V1=Very very good

Edited by kmartje