After Market Birdview Satnav Map

Iain

Does anybody know what map DVD is required for the after market Birdview system. My system is the one which has the remote control rather than the console mounted controls below the display. The Programme CD-ROM is XN-D8400(NE)/AXN-D8402(NE)GI. I'm sure that I could get one from Nissan but if I knew the correct type then ebay would be cheaper........

Does anybody know what map DVD is required for the after market Birdview system. My system is the one which has the remote control rather than the console mounted controls below the display. The Programme CD-ROM is XN-D8400(NE)/AXN-D8402(NE)GI. I'm sure that I could get one from Nissan but if I knew the correct type then ebay would be cheaper........

Aftermarket birdview system? Which one is that? Do you mean the MY06 satnav? :blush:

I'm not sure what a MY06 Sat Nav is.

I have an 04 fairlady which had a factory fitted standard Sat Nav. Because it does not work in the UK I replaced it with a Nissan DVD Navigation System Kit (Nissan Birdview Navigation System 350z Z33 08/03 >) which I got of Ebay (unused and complete including maunals and installation documents). The kit comes with a CD-ROM programme but no map DVD is supplied with the kit.

The only other info I have is the Nissan part number of B8280 89980

I tthink, but I may be wrong, that you have the same as mine. There have been several posts asking about updated disks and as far as I know ( and I have searched e-bay, googled etc) you are stuck with the Nissan price. I just get used to going off road now and again. ;)