350Z Bose Aftermarket Head Unit Loom

Brandon350Z

Not really sure what your after, aftermarket, bose or just the iso connector.

All wiring accesories can be found at incartec inc the patch lead to use steering wheel controls if that helps.

Edited by Jetpilot

Haha no worries! If you know anyone else ripping out their aftermarket head units point them my way.

My Bose player skips and stops constantly and more often than not sound only comes out of the right hand side (only with cd's). looking for something with Bluetooth now.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Haha no worries! If you know anyone else ripping out their aftermarket head units point them my way.

My Bose player skips and stops constantly and more often than not sound only comes out of the right hand side (only with cd's). looking for something with Bluetooth now.

Found this for you

Stereo facia and adapter kit for bose system

http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/106452-Stereo-facia-and-adapter-kit-for-bose-system

Found this for you

Stereo facia and adapter kit for bose system

http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/106452-Stereo-facia-and-adapter-kit-for-bose-system

Noooooo can't believe I just missed it :o