Advice on parts

mdunbar

Hi All,

Done a bit of reading on this and there seems to be a lot of choice. Too much, so would like some advice from those who have already replaced these parts. I need:

• Brake disks all around
  • Brake pads all around
  • Drop links need replacing

Car is a 2003 350z. Still pretty much original as only done 17k miles. Is there anything else that might be wise to sort when I get this work done?

I use the car as a daily driver now and I do a bit of summer spirited driving on our beautiful B roads. It isn't a track car. I'm not a millionaire but happy to spend money on the best parts. What do people recommend?

Thanks!

I had dba discs on my old 350 and must say they are very good, I have recently just bought a full set of mtec j hooks and also very impressed. I tend not to veer to far from ds2500 pads as believe they are a great all rounder, they offer good feel and dont fade, maybe a bit overkill for just spirited road use though.

• Like 1

Covered on here lots and definitely some of it down to personal choice.

Personally on my old Zed I used to run Ferodo DS2500 brake pads with EBC Turbogroove discs ~ combined with Goodridge s/s braided brake lines & Motul RBF600 brake fluid this made for a great set up on road & track even after I supercharged my Zed.

Won't break the bank either. :thumbs:

• Like 1