Twin mono flex coilovers

davekbtaylor

Get the Tein Monosport which is the replacement. The Spring rates for the Uk/Europe market are less aggressive but you can opt for higher if you buy from Tein directly. I take it you track you car. If it's just DD/fast road then the std offering is perfect.

Ewen, Nice to know you have this contacts. I emailed Yokiko back and forth a few times as I was looking for a true front and rear coilover Siper racing set up with EDFC active and it was very tedium going back and forth. She finally told me she could get me a used custom set like that from Japan but never followed up with prices etc.

I would be going with custom OEM style KW 2-way competition setup after I get all the corner weights when the cage and custom job is completed.

However I would still consider a custom Tein super racing as I loved the EDFC and must be even better with the active/GPS. Could you get me some quotes etc. The KW are surpringly not as expensive as you'd think( just above the clubsports) and they provide life technical support.

Hope you are getting my last order sorted👀