Custom wing mirrors

jimmykool111

got given this from greenlandy. I now need to source a left hand side wing mirror (passenger side). In a similar condition.

a3efd92c40fed55129ed879eb87cd31d.jpg

The reason for this is to fit racing mirrors, so I'm cutting off the old mirrors and just using the the triangle part that fits to the car

271615d76fcda0c4438fee4745055e78.jpg

790626a47ea820e7c1dcd2e773883039.jpg

cfd6e298465cf6a46cd7638c40489c3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What a coincidence! I'm about to do the same thing and was considering making my own base from thick and plastic and bonding it to the door. This is a good idea if I can get a damage base like this from the breakers.

Where did you get your mirror? Is the mirror blue and curved?

What a coincidence! I'm about to do the same thing and was considering making my own base from thick and plastic and bonding it to the door. This is a good idea if I can get a damage base like this from the breakers.

Where did you get your mirror? Is the mirror blue and curved?

Got it from a greenlandy on here. There was a chunk missing out on the corner so I had to re make that, but apart from that I think it's an easier option to just mod the existing wing mirrors

72832bdea6b73631249d7ee67e3439f9.jpg

Think it came from a silver Z. I've tried some of the breakers on eBay but no luck yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank for that JP. Thought of that so get the GP style ones that are larger and have heavy duty fittings. I'm also getting the 17" rear view mirror inside to increase visibility.

This is just to save some weight, reduce drag and look the part. I will almost have no road use after the next stage of mods on my zed.

• Like 1