azure Zed in Little Bourton, Banbury

MrChow

Ahhh ok gotcha. Well she used to be outside the house until Jan last year. She's been in Dorset since at the Zed Shed having a makeover. It's taking a while though :)

If you're ever in the village and you have a drink in the Bell give us a shout as we live literally next door. :drunk:

There is another Zed (Wendy) also Azure who lives in Molington just down the road, but not sure if she'd be parked on a driveway in LB.

Ahhhhhh, I see. I've gotta ask Buster if he'll be kind enough to fit my INGs lip soon so I may see it down there (my mate live in Ringwood so two birds one stone etc)

I will possibly take you up on that bud as I'm in and around Banbury every day. Was actually in Manor close on Thursday which is next to the Bell. Was also in Molington earlier but didn't see another Zed...

Like it :thumbs: I'm down there next weekend. The only issue with me being around in the week is that I work in London, so I'm hardly around in the week. But weekends for sure. I'm in Manor Road, so yeah just the next road along :thumbs:

Wendy is tucked round the corner, up some crazy back roads.