O/S Front Wing - Side indicator or no side indicator

nipwahh

Hi Guys,

Can anyone shed some light on this, what I have seen is the US spec 350, has no side indicator however, the UK spec (as mine certainly does.) When looking for replacement panels, the diagram or pictures from suppliers only shows the US spec version, so no cut-out for the side indicator.

The part number I’ve found from a Nissan parts dealer is: 63100CD030, however the diagram shows no side indicator.

Anyone had a replacement panel and had this issue?

Edited by nipwahh

Actually, on closer inspection it seems to have the badge indent, but not a hole for the actual indicator. Got confused with the 370z design then...which could be an option? Maybe fit a 370z indicator as it's all inclusive inside the badge? Again, not sure of the technicalities on this mod.

Actually, on closer inspection it seems to have the badge indent, but not a hole for the actual indicator. Got confused with the 370z design then...which could be an option? Maybe fit a 370z indicator as it's all inclusive inside the badge? Again, not sure of the technicalities on this mod.

I like the idea! Found this blog post about the mod.