[SOLD]Stillen Headers

Snjur

I have for sale Stillen headers.

Been on car to be safe around 15k miles.

Price 300 gbp

Also for sale KN Tycoon kit

Been on car to be safe around 15k miles. Kit is completeand in good condition. Price 150 gbp

378a4cc2a0efab71f9122dc1f735fef7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi there interested in the headers, did you fit them yourself when you had them on, or have them fitted at a garage? Could you give me an idea of cost if you did? Do they pass mot, I read they're not 50states legal but could find info about UK.

Also where are you based?

I fit them by myself. It was pain the butt as i was fitting them with engine inside. You can actually loosen one of engine mounts and swing engine which makes a job much easier which i discovered later. As for garage cost I wouldnt know.

Im located in Croatia.

As for mot i have no clue but headers are labeled with mark not for highway use.

post-22831-145513580985_thumb.jpg

I fit them by myself. It was pain the butt as i was fitting them with engine inside. You can actually loosen one of engine mounts and swing engine which makes a job much easier which i discovered later. As for garage cost I wouldnt know.

Im located in Croatia.

As for mot i have no clue but headers are labeled with mark not for highway use.

post-22831-145513580985_thumb.jpg

A grinder would make them legal 😉

Sent from my potato using duct tape

Do you still have the typhoon kit mate?

Where are you located please?

Still available. Located on Balkans :)

Croatia. We can arrange something for postage and see what would be the cheapest option. Paypal preferred

Sure give me a day or two as I am abroad so i rely on my buddies . But i think with domestic economy post shouldn't be much for either item. Since we are both sides in EU

Edited by Snjur

Do you have any close up photographs? Tempted but am concerned about buying a used set (especially with 15k on them). Wouldn't want to be doing the job twice!

No need to worry about quality as with 15k they still look inside/out like first day. These are not cheap headers. Retail price is 600 gbp comparing to various e bay that start from 200 gbp

• Like 1

God I want these :(

Shame I just bought some berk HFC's so my banks cleared out until the end of the month!!

Can wait no prob

God I want these :(

Shame I just bought some berk HFC's so my banks cleared out until the end of the month!!

Can wait no prob

Will bear that in mind :) If I'm able to justify getting them and you still have them then I'll be in touch!