Rattling scorpion + HFCs combo

Pimm Junior

After getting my scorpion exhaust with Berks HFCs fitted the exhaust is rattling quit a lot.

After investigation the exhaust seems to be tapping on the W brace under the car. I would assume new rubber hangers would fix this but can anyone recommened a good proper set that will fix this issue?

Cheers

Did the fitter rest your exhaust on brace then tighten all up , or did he put a spacer in between then tighten to get a firm gap between brace and exhaust then remove the spacer ?

I just fitted a buddy club exhaust with replacement oem secondhand rubber hangers from Clark motorsport and done the trick.

My old system was doing exactly what yours is doing now , it could be the rubber after brace is not strong enough to cope with weight and stretching hence why tapping on brace

Good luck getting sorted, easy fix no doubt but oh I don't miss that rattle lol

My scorpion mid pipe did the same thing. Took the W brace off and modified it with a hammer to make it a few millimetres thinner in the middle where it was touching, painted up the area where the paint had come off during hammer modification and re-fitted.

No more rattle :)