Cougar Store - Buddy Club Pro Spec

Wizza2000

Would just like to say a big thanks to Cougar Store great service and communication.

Finally took plunge and bought the Buddy Club Exhaust and wow what a difference in sound and throttle response the V6 definitely breaths better

Fitting was an absolute dream no issues whatsoever and aligned perfect on both bumper cut outs

4F9D0ECC-092B-4280-9255-60ED95BECB39_zpsdwdicnaw.jpg

• Like 2

Nice one, try and get a vid of the in cabin noise please? :lol:

Pointless mate I checked all videos on line and not that good compared to actually sitting in the car

I will try though for you at weekend 🙂

Edited by Wizza2000

Mine did make a fair amount of cabin noise, was fitted with HFCs too though so not sure how that affected it. Was fine pootling around and cruising but put the engine under any load though and it was fairly teeth shattering until about 5500/6000 rpm when it went strangely quiet. I wouldn't fit one to another Zed that was my daily driver.

Mine is a daily driver, don't have HFC's fitted just the standard cats, like Jumzo mentioned you do get a drone at load but sitting on motorway with cruise on at 70 in 6th gear it suddenly drops in noise level.

I had one on my EP3 so knew what to expect noise wise.

Each to their own taste exhaust wise all I know is I love it at moment as new but who knows 6mths down the line 😛

Oh and my mum got a lift and she said wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, but then again she's going deaf in her old age 😀

Kept my original just in case !!!

Edited by Wizza2000