HR 350z wanted

G1en

Hi everyone. I dont own a Z yet but have got my heart set on one and joined forum a couple of weeks ago to help me search and advice.

I am looking for a HR model 2007 on thats been well looked after with lowish milage.

The reason for this post is that i am planning to change wheels, tyres, brakes, suspension and exhaust later in year so anyone thinking of selling at the moment might be reluctant as there Z may need 4 new tyres or new brakes etc... And they may be thinking they are gonna have to fork out a grand before they can put it up for sale.

What i am saying is as long as the bodywork is near perfect and the engine is strong and maintained well i would consider as the wear and tear parts so to speak i would change to my personal preference anyway.

My budget is 9k. I am not in a rush to buy as i wont use it till spring anyway and with the weather we are having in yorkshire lately i may be best buying a motorboat at present but just thought i would put this out there if anybody is in the situation above.

• Like 1

Have already been in touch. If it was any other colour i would have seriously considered as the overall car is well worth the money but silver ones do nothing for me. I know that they are the most abundant option but i just prefer every other colour even the gunmetal. Sorry jim

Have already been in touch. If it was any other colour i would have seriously considered as the overall car is well worth the money but silver ones do nothing for me. I know that they are the most abundant option but i just prefer every other colour even the gunmetal. Sorry jim

My advice would be go see it at least . When i bought my 1st zed i , like you didnt want a silver one . One came up for sale local which was silver ..... Though i might as well go take a look .... Hook line sinker ! Was a sunny day and the paint just pops .

Genuine good car and well known/ looked after ...... You might well find a black/ blue/ red one but not know its faults untill youve bought it ! No such worries with jims car :)