04 Steering wheel hub PCD

TreeFidyZ

So i have order a full Grip Royal steering wheel set up and i have bought the nissan hub adapter for it how ever i believe the PCD differs to the PCD on the 350. i bought it anyway as i am an toolmaker so i can make and adapter plate if needs be. Does anybody know the PCD of the standard steering wheel hub so i don't have to take my steering wheel of to measure it then have to put it back on. Thanks in advance !

So i have order a full Grip Royal steering wheel set up and i have bought the nissan hub adapter for it how ever i believe the PCD differs to the PCD on the 350. i bought it anyway as i am an toolmaker so i can make and adapter plate if needs be. Does anybody know the PCD of the standard steering wheel hub so i don't have to take my steering wheel of to measure it then have to put it back on. Thanks in advance !

I don't think that the OEM steering wheels have a PCD as they're only attached to the column by a single nut....