Help Please

gumpy000

Moved this to the "350Z general" section as I'm guessing you didn't mean to post it in the "370Z" section? ;)

Regarding the templates; can you not just go out to your Zed and do it yourself (not being funny)? :shrug:

Just start with some A4 printer paper and push it into the gap, marking the edges with a pen/pencil. Then cut that out and see how it fits.

If it's good then lay the A4 paper on top of some cardboard and trace it out to give you a more robust cardboard template.

Otherwise you could contact 14N as I know he has the mirrors under his bonnet or better yet contact rickdon as he was doing a "group buy" on mirror kits ~ I know he did them for the HR and the DE too AFAIK so maybe if you ask him nicely he'll be able to sort you out some templates in exchange for beer tokens. :D

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89367-engine-dress-under-bonnet-mirror-kit-photos-updated-limited-number-offer/

Good luck. :thumbs:

• Like 1

the paper to cardboard idea was what i was and will be doing. but thought id ask as someone may have it saved on a computer or something. make my life alot easier ;)

il let you know how i get on!

cheers

Only person I can think of who may just have a template on their computer would be rickdon. Can't hurt to PM him and ask.

Good luck either way. :thumbs: