Wheels!!!

gumpy000

Dude, I hate to be that guy but go away and do some homework, there are so many variables that its impossible to give a hard and fast answer.

For a start offset and wheel width are linked so a 12J ET10 might well fit just as well as a 10J ET0, or an 8J ET -35, theres not just one width and offset to go for.

To give you an idea, I ran 10 ET -14 front and 10 ET -18 rears on my car, Id done my homework and they should have fitted with rolled arches, maybe a bit of flare on the back. We then found the fronts wouldnt clear the brakes, so had to space them, which meant the rears needed spacing as well so all of my best plans were out of the window - I ended up with 75mm arch extensions and offsets that would make baby Jesus cry.

Thats without considering camber, ride height, tyre width/profile/stretch, wheel design and arch adjustments which will all differ from front to back, thats 10 variables that all have an effect on each other so its literally impossible to give a straightforward answer.

My advice, as someone else has said is to get onto www.rimtuck.com and see what has been done to make various rims fit. Thats a starting point, but there will be plenty mroe work to do after that if you want your car to look like .............

milt-camberd-350z-equip-stance.jpg

Edited by docwra
  • Like 1