Plastic box

Daryl

Sorry its only a link, but it would take ages to copy every post etc over, and il try to remember to update here, along with the thread on .org. Basically its charting my history of owning my VX220, and something I really regret not starting for the 350Z,which I still have (Just)

Its caused many headaches, and lots of swearing, and some cash as well. But hopefully it will all be worth it by the time March comes, which is my self imposed deadline for getting the car back on the road. This winter will just be a mild refresh of the suspension and a few other bits. Hopefully next winter will see the engine out, and various bits refurbished/replaced, and tidied up. Here you go then, hope you like reading. lol

http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/topic/139909-daryls-plastic-box-of-joy/

Certainly looking forward to getting it back on the road thats for sure. Driving anything else is not the same. Hoping that all the extra work that has/will go into it, along with the money spent will make it worth it. Got a 1" ARB coming shortly too, so the whole car will be fighting fit, if its back together. lol