Genuine Nismo Floor Mats for Sale

newswseller

MINT Genuine NISMO floor mats (not the cheap replicas you see on ebay) - Sorry for the bad quality pictures due to the flash on my camera, which don't do these matts justice

They are for a LHD car, so basically the hole to secure them on the drivers side is on the left rather than the right. However i had them in my car for 3 months and had no problems with them slipping.

car022.jpg

Postage is £12 for DHL. Please PM me with any sensible offers.

Thanks

LHD? Surely to securing peg thingy is in the wrong place for these mats? :headhurt:

you didnt read the post, did you ? :blush:

"They are for a LHD car, so basically the hole to secure them on the drivers side is on the left rather than the right. However i had them in my car for 3 months and had no problems with them slipping."

LHD? Surely to securing peg thingy is in the wrong place for these mats? :headhurt:

you didnt read the post, did you ? :blush:

"They are for a LHD car, so basically the hole to secure them on the drivers side is on the left rather than the right. However i had them in my car for 3 months and had no problems with them slipping."

I read it, but my :headhurt: 's