***Full set of 230 "Twist" Alloys + Tyres***

saiper

For Sale -

Full set of 230 "Twist" Alloys. 19x8 front, 19x9 rear. Inlcluding almost* brand new tryes. Balanced and ready to go.

It is with some regret that I am having to part with my favourite set of wheels. They were originally bought to go on my 350z, but they ended up on a BMW instead.

They have only recently been removed from the car having only covered approx 200 miles during the summer months.

Tyres all round are virtually brand new, having only been fitted in April of 2015. The alloys themselves are in very good condition. The rear two being practically immaculate, the front two displaying some minor curbing (see pics)

I replaced one of the rear alloys a few months ago for a brand new one because it had been re-welded. Suffice to say, all four are now perfect.

Tyres

Front - Pirelli Zeros. Almost brand new, loads of tread

Rear - Pirelli Zero and a Bridgestone Potenza - Almost brand new, loads of tread. (I'm aware of the mismatch, but they're still good tyres)

Alloys

Front - 19x8. Very good condition, with some minor curb marks. No dents, cracks or re-welds!!

Rear - 19x9. Exceptional condition, exterior and interior. No dents, cracks or re-welds!!

Rear Front

rear_front_by_saiper-d9huk88.jpg

Rear back

rear_rear_by_saiper-d9huk7r.jpg

Rear Tread

rear_tread_by_saiper-d9huk7d.jpg

Front Front

front_front_by_saiper-d9huk9v.jpg

Front Back

front_rear_by_saiper-d9huk98.jpg

Front Tread

front_tread_by_saiper-d9huk8x.jpg

ID

tag_by_saiper-d9i294n.jpg

Very rarely does a full set of these including tyres come up for sale. Especially not a set in such good condition and free of any dodgy weld jobs. I am open to offers around £750, so feel free to contact me. Courier service possible at buyers cost, collection welcomed from Durham.

Please contact me for additional pictures or information

Thanks

James.

I presume you'd run these with bolt diameter adaptor spacers? i'm guessing the offsets are something like ET34 front and ET37 rear? nice set of rims, if they don't sell on here im sure someone will have them on ebay for a beemer.

Edited by brillomaster

I presume you'd run these with bolt diameter adaptor spacers? i'm guessing the offsets are something like ET34 front and ET37 rear? nice set of rims, if they don't sell on here im sure someone will have them on ebay for a beemer.

Yep, you'd likely need spacers/adapters for these. I'd have to double check the offsets though.