kakimoto

MartinGT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but theres £100 for a kakimoto which winds you lot up or £500 odd for a DC :lol:

dc is nice, its the one with the box similar to original not the twin can one. having funky power up the road is dangerous!

i need to think about the future thought with the supercharging idea...so i'd need to investigate that aspect of it too :yawn:

I'm pretty sure Prsecience had a Nismo on his with his Vortech S/C. Get your readies out you tight arse, next thing you'll be wanting to S/C your zed for less than £3k* :p:p

*Like Val :ninja::lol:

yeah but theres £100 for a kakimoto which winds you lot up or £500 odd for a DC :lol:

dc is nice, its the one with the box similar to original not the twin can one. having funky power up the road is dangerous!

i need to think about the future thought with the supercharging idea...so i'd need to investigate that aspect of it too :yawn:

I'm pretty sure Prsecience had a Nismo on his with his Vortech S/C. Get your readies out you tight arse, next thing you'll be wanting to S/C your zed for less than £3k* :p:p

:lol:

Guest prescience

Yup, but I ain't no tightwad - I got my SF Challenge's before they were knockdown bazaar price items :p

Sorry to add to it, but don't do it. If it's only because it is cheap, it is still an expensive way to mess up the looks at the rear of the car IMO. Spend nothing and it will look better. :thumbs:;)

Does seem like false economy to me. :surrender:

Yup, but I ain't no tightwad - I got my SF Challenge's before they were knockdown bazaar price items :p

Nope, I just got a better deal and mine were not as common as yours ;):lol::p

tell you what, if you all chip in a fiver (or tenner for the lambo owners), i'll buy a nice shiney new dc sports one, hows that? pm me for payment details ;)

See above :p

so you're just gonna buy it for me, awww thats sweet :)

Yeah i'm gonna buy it. And throw it off a cliff Top Gear style :p