Nismo V1 front bumper - which reflectors?

Jay Kay

I have an 07 HR, i.e. a facelift car. However, it has a factory fitted Nismo kit. I had assumed that being a newer model, when ordering white front reflectors I would simply need the newer style, however someone has mentioned that the Nismo bumper hasn't changed over the years and so even though it is fitted to a facelift car, it still uses the older reflectors.

Can anyone confirm this before I order something that may not fit?

Probably best to wait for someone who actually knows what they're talking about as I'm not 100% sure, but I thought you can spot the difference as the front face on the facelift is angled whereas the older ones are flat?

As I say, I'm not sure so best wait I think. Or if you're planning to order from Tarmac, you could just PM him. I'm sure he'd be able to confirm. :)

Correct, thanks mate. I saw an 06 zed at the station today with the angled ones and mine are definitely not the same. Who knew, 07 nismo kit uses 03 bits....

Thanks for you help.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Correct, thanks mate. I saw an 06 zed at the station today with the angled ones and mine are definitely not the same. Who knew, 07 nismo kit uses 03 bits....

Thanks for you help.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

No problem at all. Happy to chime in :)