Rear camber arms

Tuck

Also might be worth considering adjustable rear bushes that I think whiteline do , I've been told these don't rust up like camber arms can :)

It's not much for a geometry set up its more for sorting the rear camber. I've lowered it and I liked the camber to begin with but its shredding through tyres, and at £330 a pair on the rear not sure I like the chamber enough to warrant that 38437494861c2da4b495754a39f54fa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camber adjustment IS part of your geometry set up.

Once you have fitted the rear camber adjustable arms you will also have to address the rear toe, and front toe, camber and caster.

Proper 4 wheel alignment will set you back close to £100.00.

What front and rear camber arms required will depend on how much you have dropped.

Camber adjustment IS part of your geometry set up.

Once you have fitted the rear camber adjustable arms you will also have to address the rear toe, and front toe, camber and caster.

Proper 4 wheel alignment will set you back close to £100.00.

What front and rear camber arms required will depend on how much you have dropped.

I was meaning like a track specific geometry set up, I'm aware of getting the alignment properly done, as I've had it done a numerous times after lowering my cars, but given the OEM rear camber arms aren't adjustable I'll need adjustable arms to make any changes to the rear camber.

I was led to believe that camber bushes gave a fixed camber setting for the likes of a track specific geometry set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk