Paintshield...again

sonny

Hi,im sorry if i am bringing up an old topic,but i am getting my front bumper resprayed shortly and would like to get a protective film put on it,could anyone please tell me of companies that offer to do this around the South East or websites i can visit for details regarding this?? Thanks

Guest prescience
The Lotus guys like Ventureshield which I believe is cheap. I can only vouch for Paintshield though which is the best IMHO. I've had 3 cars done now with Paintshield. all applied by the guys in Grantham... :thumbs:

I agree with that even although I had AF which I was happy enough with plus PS do a full bonnet option - which I would definitely have invested in at the time had it been available :thumbs:

The Lotus guys like Ventureshield which I believe is cheap. I can only vouch for Paintshield though which is the best IMHO. I've had 3 cars done now with Paintshield. all applied by the guys in Grantham... :thumbs:

I agree with that even although I had AF which I was happy enough with plus PS do a full bonnet option - which I would definitely have invested in at the time had it been available :thumbs:

I've got the whole front clam done on mine.. :thumbs:

Hi,im sorry if i am bringing up an old topic,but i am getting my front bumper resprayed shortly and would like to get a protective film put on it,could anyone please tell me of companies that offer to do this around the South East or websites i can visit for details regarding this?? Thanks

also you get forum discount with paintshield :thumbs:

see fourm discount section for more info