Xbox one games - Project Cars, Fifa 15, Far Cry 4 and Halo MCC

Mikevv

Hi guys, I have some xbox games I'd like to sell :)

I don't want to trade them in to GAME as they will rip me off blind

You can check the prices yourself but they are offering me the following for each game - yet you should see what they sell them on for!!!

Halo MCC : £10 trade in £7 cash GAME PRICE - £35 new £23 pre owned

Far Cry 4 : £6 trade in £4 cash GAME PRICE - £23 new and £17 pre owned

Fifa 15 : £1 for both - insult - I'd sooner throw it at a wall for "fun" GAME PRICE - £25 new and £5 pre owned

Project cars : £11 trade in £8 cash GAME PRICE £35 new and £25 pre owned

I'm not out to make a profit, as I bought these all new so I lose money either way, I just want to get more than trade in , and give someone else a good deal on LIKE NEW games. none of them have scratches on the disc, and the boxes are all mint. I realise I may be shooting myself in the foot by posting their prices, but I was hoping we could work out a fair deal between us?

I had a brief look on ebay, and the game pre owned prices seem to be about what they go for on there, but again we can haggle :D

20151027_105411_zps0uw0yj9w.jpg

20151027_105344_zpswsctzfnk.jpg

20151027_105329_zpstdnafjuc.jpg

I completely forgot CEX haha but tbh I can't be bothered to leave the house ( I work nights so getting places is irritating )

Thanks for the heads up, prices going up now ;)

I'm on mobile so sorry for the indirect replies.

Unfortunately no, I am not selling my xbox, love that thing almost as much as the Zed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like nobody is interested, maybe its my prices.

Either way, they're off to the local trade in towards Fallout 4 - If I don't like it, its virtually free so why sod it.

Last chance people, probably go at the end of the week.