eBay (UK) flash sale today - 20% off between 4pm-10pm

Hodaka

Hi guys,

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this, but in case you haven't heard, apparently eBay are holding a flash sale today between 4pm - 10pm!

I haven't read it in detail yet as I'm at work, but the gist I get is:

• Minimum spend £20
  • 20% off to a max of £50
  • Only works on certain categories
  • You need to pay via PayPal and have a UK eBay account
  • Can only use code once per account
  • Voucher codes will be released at 4pm today. I heard they'll be posting it on their Facebook page (make sure you visit their .co.uk page, not the global one)

More details can be read on eBay's site. Make sure you read it fully as there's bits I didn't cover above - http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/flash/

I'll definitely be taking a look around tonight to see if I can grab a bargain :)

One thing PCAdvisor said is that sellers may increase their pricing to take advantage of the increased traffic, so I guess it's worth double checking historical pricing data to make sure you're not buying at an increased price.

Happy shopping :thumbs:

Hodaka

Update - eBay released the code. Here's their post from Facebook:

Our Flash Coupon is here "CUKFLASH". You’ll get 20% OFF everything on purchases over £20. Maximum coupon value £50. The coupon is valid from 4pm and ends at 10pm today. UK site only. One use per UK registered PayPal account. Ts&Cs apply: http://on.ebay.co.uk/eBay

• 3 weeks later...