Carbon ts style rear diffuser

Deano94

Cheers guys, yes seen tarmacs one but set on a getting it in carbon. Will still pm them to see if they can get hold of one.

I would be buying it from another uk based company so im guessing price they gave me would include any shipping or tax :)

haha quite steep. Looking around £600 :scare:

But the company supplying it offer 0% finance B)

Ouch! I don't know if I could justify that, but I'm not really a carbon junky!!

Neither could i at first. slowly been persuading myself its worth it :doh:

Does look good though. :cloud9:

Look what i just found for sale in the UK...

http://pages.ebay.co...5127060&alt=web

Haha great thankyou :clap::notworthy:

was thinking the same thing with the centre section. So though about having a play around with the universal diffuser rt-performance do.

product-227-3.jpg

Look what i just found for sale in the UK...

http://pages.ebay.co...5127060&alt=web

Haha great thankyou :clap::notworthy:

was thinking the same thing with the centre section. So though about having a play around with the universal diffuser rt-performance do.

product-227-3.jpg

After a bit of research, i have found the company that sell them in the uk (link below)

http://www.gramsstyling.co.uk/shop/aero/nissan/350z/?orderby=price

I might be just being stupid but i am struggling to see the difference between the type one and the type two diffuser?

I can't tell if i need extensions aswell.

My personal preference looks wise in the type 1 diffuser. With no extensions and with centre fins. I beleive for glass black its £229. Bargain!

• Like 1

same here. May just be me but i think the type 1 centre section looks more squarish compared to the type 2 which looks more obtuse.

Think the extensions are needed if you don't have the nismo/g35 rear spats?

I dont understand the option to have two extensions.

your right it it a bargain and cheaper than the other company i got a quote from. Great little find, cheers. :thumbs:

Edited by Deano94

I personally prefer the type 1 and now you mentioned thats its more square, i can see the difference.

I don't currently have spats but i would prefer them to extentions because i think then the diffuser looks like it fit with the car rather than just a blatant add on.

I can't see the difference in the two types of extentions. One seems longer thats about all i can see.

I'm going to order one this weekend and I will keep you updated to how its fits etc, but I'm not going for CF.

I personally prefer the type 1 and now you mentioned thats its more square, i can see the difference.

I don't currently have spats but i would prefer them to extentions because i think then the diffuser looks like it fit with the car rather than just a blatant add on.

I can't see the difference in the two types of extentions. One seems longer thats about all i can see.

I'm going to order one this weekend and I will keep you updated to how its fits etc, but I'm not going for CF.

Ok great. Just emailed them now but will probably get mine later in the month. Would be good to see how yours looks in fibreglass buy still swaying more towards the carbon fiber :D

I have gloss black side diffusers and front lip. So be silling not to continue the theme.

Do you fancy type 1 or type 2?

Yh true should look good. Think im going to go with type 2 with side extensions and centre fins for the aggressive look i've got planned. I did ask them in the email i sent what the differences in the two were so should find out tomorrow.

He said the type 2 is the one to go for as it was designed for the 350z and g35 which makes fitment better and easier.

Edited by Deano94

• 2 weeks later...