The time has come to sell my pride and joy :(

bigmike20vt

(most of this is preaching to the choir but i am selling at work as well! ;) )

Blue Nissan 350z GT. Location, Haverhill, near Cambridge (or can have it on site at work which is just off the M11 near Duxford)

I have been putting this off as long as possible however with a child on the way the time has come to get rid of my pride and joy and look at the boring stuff which I have never cared about such as iso fixings, boot space and legroom in the back!.

This 2005 car dodges the 2006 tax hike which saves over £200 a year in tax and fuel economy I think is ok (considering it is a 280bhp 3.5l V6 engine with 0-60 in 5.5s), at a real world 28mpg - according to the on board computer.

It is low milage with under 55K on the clock & for its age it is in superb condition (minor niggles listed at the bottom). It never fails to put a smile on my face when driving, and it his been bullet proof for me since I bought it in 2010. These are great cars with fantastic reliability.

It is full GT Spec with rear parking sensors, and for a 2 seater sports car has a decent amount of bootspace (I tried arguing that a cot with baby in would fit in the boot just fine but the wife did not see it that way for some reason )

At each service and MOT (Full history supplied) I get the car checked out and it always gets a clean bill of health. (MOT till 21st April 2016)

i will need to take my private plate off it (30th birthday present so I would like to keep it) but this wont take long.

5th gear review here

£6750

http://s204.photobuc...orcn8d.jpg.html

Additional info. I am being brutally honest here, but please do not let this put you off it sounds way worse that it is.

front alloy wheels have both been kerbed once. (neither my fault :( )

rear windscreen washer has never worked since I got the car (I never use it anyway)

the spring has gone on the ashtray.

in cold weather the boot sometimes wont hold up.

Sometimes it has minor clicky axel at low speeds - this is not all the time - indeed it only really happens in summer so had I not mentioned it the buyer would not have known, but I am trying to be 100% open. It has not gotten any worse over the last 3 years. (Mechanic says not to worry about it.)

Edited by bigmike20vt

Car is now sold, If it appears on the tradelinkcars website all I can say is I truly believe it is a good example and will be a decent buy for someone.

I have not posted much on the forum due to time contraints but it has been a valuable source of info from a bunch of friendly folk - one of whom even checked out the car for me before the long trip to Selby to pick up back in 2010.

edit...... oh and someone may be the lucky owner of a CDR copy of my ACDC back in black album as I forgot to take it out

So long & thanks for all the fish :)

Mike

Edited by bigmike20vt