Car matts

Kharmon

Does any one know where i can het a decent set of car mats . I have ones supplied by nissan with a tacky prited on 370z logo , also the holes in the matts are larger than the pins in The floor so they move around abit . Disappointed to say the least with the quality of the ones supplied by nissan

If you're not bothered about logos etc these are pretty decent. I've had a set of the heavy duty rubber ones for about 2 years now and they are as good as new. They're quite heavy, very durable and easy to clean. The only downside is they smell quite strongly of rubber for about week but then it wears off.

http://www.ultimatecarmats.co.uk/default.asp?product_id=11312

Edited by sipar69

I noticed that the mats on my new 370 were not as good as old. (My 350 ones lasted 7 years)

The boot mat has the embroidered logo, but the front ones are just printed.

Is this a change, or have the 370 mats always been printed logo items........ and does anyone know where you can still get new embroidered items?

If you're not bothered about logos etc these are pretty decent. I've had a set of the heavy duty rubber ones for about 2 years now and they are as good as new. They're quite heavy, very durable and easy to clean. The only downside is they smell quite strongly of rubber for about week but then it wears off.

http://www.ultimatecarmats.co.uk/default.asp?product_id=11312

Id like some nice carpeted ones . seen some Nismo ones from japan online that look pretty good any one else seen these ?