Mini Nurburgring AKA Cadwell Park

philw99

Got a track day booked at Cadwell park Sunday 4th October. My favourite track so far has to be cadwell :teeth: Family favourite!

Just wanted to mention it, If anyone happened to be in the area :thumbs:

Edited by philw99

Cadwell is a fantastic track. i have done 3 motorbike track days there but i haven't done a car one and taken my 350 round, although id like to. only 20 mins from cadwell so i may pop and see what the zed goes like. Going out on Saturday so depending on hang over itll be a maybe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Love cadwell, wouldn't like to go off there though, you either hit something immediately or you hit it 5 seconds later after sliding on the grass. Not a track to be taken for granted and when I last went the sessions were regularly red flagged. Great place to take a car though

• Like 1

Yep fantastic day, thanks pal. The weather really was spot on couldn't have asked for better.

The track really is decent, technical track with some fantastic elevation changes.

Did have a few red flags on the day but nothing to extreme, TVR on track didn’t appear to last very long before putting oil everywhere.

More accidents that I’ve seen before at track days, people going off and hitting the barrier.

Happy to report the zed performed faultlessly again, even manged to get me home without problem :yahoo:

Got a great video I’ll try and get uploaded