chumb0 in his red 350z cheshire oaks

Z33 on juice

We only ever go mid week of an evening in school term. Nightmare of a place.

A friend lives close by on the "new" housing estate at the back of M&S....imagine how he feels. Any bank holiday and its Cheshire Oaks with some zoo traffic thrown in.

I also remember when that was all fields :blush::lol:

• Like 1

I also remember when that was all fields :blush::lol:

I can remember using Stanney Lane and Wolverham Road as a short cut when I worked at Shell in The 60's when the A5117 was the main road to Manchester !

Pete

I know we're dragging this OT sorry OP but yeah we used to go to the little farm shop at the bottom of Stanney lane opposite the "village hall" as a kid, not because it was organic but because it was much cheaper than anywhere else.... Oh how times have changed :lol:

Argh, I'm planning on going there Friday. Was hoping to be there by about 10am, will be coming M6 > M56, have I got an absolute nightmare ahead?

It's a school day so you should be okay. Just weekends, school/public holidays and anytime from late November are a nightmare! That said I'd leave before school finishes as it can get snarled up at peak commute times.

Argh, I'm planning on going there Friday. Was hoping to be there by about 10am, will be coming M6 > M56, have I got an absolute nightmare ahead?

Get there early, shops open at 10am. Try and leave before 11am if possible...lol.

Pete