Grundy just off j9 m27

billdingo

Oh I see your fitting a new zorst.

Could do with a decent car friendly garage / workshop round this way to get my HFC and pipes on. Was talking to a local garage and they just lobbed all the bits in the back, gouging holes in the relatively decent condition plastics :unsure: not sure I want to give them any cash after that.

Oh I see your fitting a new zorst.

Could do with a decent car friendly garage / workshop round this way to get my HFC and pipes on. Was talking to a local garage and they just lobbed all the bits in the back, gouging holes in the relatively decent condition plastics :unsure: not sure I want to give them any cash after that.

Yeah I had just got back to a garage I tried today, absolutely awesome! Only garage I've found thanks to Coldel that rent out their ramp.

So we used their ramp and our tools and did the work.

But he deals with modified cars, he's friendly, great service. Not like your typical garages that just want your money, he shares the same passion.

Check out South Coast Workshop - Only have facebook atm. But they're based in emsworth.

• Like 2