Low mileage Pre 2006 350Z

mdunbar

I'm looking for a pre 2006 350Z with less than 70k miles on the clock. Ideally, less than 60k. I'm looking for a GT spec UK car with Rays alloys.

I'm willing to travel across the UK for the right car and deal. I have a realistic cash budget waiting.

Edited by mdunbar

Posted · Hidden by ioneabee, November 18, 2015 - selling
Hidden by ioneabee, November 18, 2015 - selling

Hey. I have a Zed that I am considering selling. Its a UK GT Spec in Gunmetal Grey with all the usual GT extras. Bought the car recently (June) as I obtained a work placement opportunity at Nissan so needed a car to get to work and back. Been a brilliant car with absolutely nothing wrong with it what so ever and has been used daily for the time I have worked at Nissan :) Sadly my work placement has finished so the sensible side of me thinks its a good time to sell it but I don't really want to.

2004 (53) Gunmetal Grey 350z GT Spec

67,000 miles

Full Service History

Would be looking for about £7000-£7500

Message me if your interested and I can give more information :)

• 2 months later...

I've got a Blade silver 06 plate GT (DE engine, lower tax bracket) that I'll be looking to sell shortly. 43k miles, recently refurbished anthracite Rays, App radio, Miltek exhaust and a few other bits n pieces will be looking for 8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am selling my low mileage (just short of 40k) convertible, its a 2007 so is £200 more on tax but to be honest, as the previous poster mentioned, over a year it doesnt make much odds, especially if fuelling a zed, insurance is cheap generally and they dont really depreciate, so oever the year it doesnt cost that much as a total cost, cheaper than my mates leased 45 mpg diesel merc.

Nor me. Any pics of the car mdunbar ?

Be rude not to: https://drive.google...M193ZVZmUW9NdEE - standard car with JWT pop filter, high flow cats and Invidia exhaust.

Since buying it I have (must get new photos):

Had a major service

Changed the rear brake pads

Fitted a stubby aerial

Changed the Nissan badges to JDM/Zed badging

Had the car remapped

Fitted a private plate

I need new brake pads and discs in the Spring. Car was at 15,900 miles when I bought it but I am using it daily so now at 16,500. It has been very well cared for but needs to be used. I don't do loads of miles but at least it isn't just sitting in someones garage any more.

Edited by mdunbar