Wheel Alignment

Azure350z

I have a high mileage 2006 350Z (115,000 miles). I took the car for a four wheel alignment a few weeks ago and the mechanic was struggling to get the alignment in spec so I'm hoping someone might be able to advise what I need to replace.

The car is standard except for a poly bust on the traverse arm. I fitted new OEM banana arms last year.

The mechanic looked over the suspension and couldn't find anything torn or split in terms of bushes and he said everything looked ok.

The alignment was done on a hunter machine, the mechanic struggles with camber on the front and the rear. Now I understand that the front has no camber adjustment and so why would this be out of spec? The rears he could adjust but there wasn't enough adjustment.

I know I am being vague but it's all the info I have and so I'm looking ofr advice on what parts to change out first to get everything back in to specification as it should be.