MINTEX EXTREME PADS ANYGOOD?

Asad

As i need new brake pads all round and i dont want to pay Nissan silly price for oem pads.Has anyone with a brembo setup fitted Mintex Extreme brake pads? Do you guys think they are good pads? will they be better then the oem pads or will they be too harsh on the discs? any fellow Zed owner had any experiance with these pads?

As i need new brake pads all round and i dont want to pay Nissan silly price for oem pads.Has anyone with a brembo setup fitted Mintex Extreme brake pads? Do you guys think they are good pads? will they be better then the oem pads or will they be too harsh on the discs? any fellow Zed owner had any experiance with these pads?

I've been running these for 4 months or so and have no complaints. Subjectively, bite and stopping power have both increased but they remain progressive. Of course, they were fitted after the OEM ones were pretty shot so they did feel fantastic at first.

Only downsides are that I have had a bit of an issue with squealing, although that's pretty much settled now, and despite being billed as low dust they still produce plenty - less than OEM though and I suspect less than Redstuff's.

HTH :)

I've been running these for 4 months or so and have no complaints. Subjectively, bite and stopping power have both increased but they remain progressive. Of course, they were fitted after the OEM ones were pretty shot so they did feel fantastic at first.

Only downsides are that I have had a bit of an issue with squealing, although that's pretty much settled now, and despite being billed as low dust they still produce plenty - less than OEM though and I suspect less than Redstuff's.

HTH :)

Think AndyC has them too :thumbs: