Pioneer ND-BC6 Parking Camera

saint

Looking for £50 incl postage, it's been used for a few days and has a little glue on the back left over from fitting it and the power supply cable was prepared / taped up during installation. Other than that it's as new, selling it as I elected to fit a bumper mounted camera in the end.

IMG_0677_zps98589m4y.jpgIMG_0678_zpsb2wpojc5.jpg

IMG_0676_zpse7xvknq9.jpg

• 8 months later...

bump, this has been sat in my store room for half a year. I'll take it down to £40 delivered, they retail for almost double that new! Why get a cheap fleabay camera when you can have a highstreet branded one 2nd hand for the same price? :D

Would I need to buy any other bits to fit this to a 370z (I've got GT connect), and when its set up I take it I simply put the car in to reverse and it comes on etc?

Edited by luka761

I can't say specifically as I don't have a 370z, but on my 350z:

• Mounted camera into the towing eye cutout panel
  • Some filler and a small lip had to be made to hold it in place (the camera is a flush mounted type and lacks a flange. This is more hassle but the camera isn't as noticeable one its installed)
  • There's a feed to go to your reversing light power cable, this detects a change in current when your reverse light comes on, and triggers the camera

I didn't fit mine myself, but I watched a shop fit it and got hands on. So there's all the advice I can offer! We swapped for a flanged camera (ebay special, crap quality vs this one) whilst fitting because I am planning to change my rear bumper for one without a towing cap cover. I'm being honest and saying the issue with this camera is it's a PAIN to mount properly but it's worth it for:

a) better quality image than any other camera i've see especially at night

b ) it looks more discrete when fitted.

Edited by saint