Oem backbox and centre pipe

Alex350z

Oem exhaust backbox and centre pipe.

Backbox has done less than 8000 miles, i have receipt to show.

Centre pipe has had the silencer cut out and a stainless steel pipe welded in (slightly louder and raspier than standard) makes a good noise and crackles and pops!

Looking for £100 for the two or nearest offer.

Collection from ST17.

1437156760857.jpg

1437156820927.jpg

I'm half tempted for the backbox, but I'm bloody miles away, and don't really need it. Just want shiny tips again as mine are gross from the previous owner. I tried using white spirit and T cut today but they're still as dull as an accountant and it's depressing hahaha. If these don't sell in like a month I'll contact you again and hopefully we can work something out?

Is it a genuine nissan back box? If so for 70 ill take it, im miles away but i could probaly get the courier we use for work to collect it when shes next up that way, can it be collected that way?

Its the standard system yes, and thats fine if you let me know when.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alex. I am happy with £40, because of the distance any discount would help. If I were to come over tomorrow would it be possible to collect then? I am trying co-ordinate my travel so I can get this fitted near my parents house in Bedfordshire and get back down to Surrey. My number is 07999160502

Dev