Jump to content

Ardesco

Members
  • Posts

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ardesco

  1. Track your milage. Could be you are suffering from the fuel gauge being up 1/4 of the tank out as you drive. I thought my MPG was dropping drastically until I clocked what was going on when I could only get 60 litres into the tank when refilling from empty
  2. Just saw you on my way to the shops. I think I managed to get out a flash and a wave whilst hitting everything in the card in my excitement
  3. Ardesco

    Random Photos

    Random photos for use in posts and messages
  4. Same happened to me when I had my clutch done. The garage fixed in in about 30 seconds when I took it back, they didn't even take the knob off. They just lifted the gaitor, loosened the nuts slightly and then got me to check it was in the position I was used to before they tightened it up again. The guy that did it didn't pull all the way to the right when he put it in 5th/6th like I do so he didn't notice the alignment had changed very slightly.
  5. Going to swap mine next weekend if it's sunny and I have all the parts, will let you know
  6. Cheers, they are great condition. All ready to be fitted next weekend if it's sunny
  7. Say you on the way back from picking up new seats, looking very nice
  8. Mine's an import and still has the 112 MPH limit. Quite disconcerting on a track day when you have your foot down in 4th gear and suddenly hit the limit I would suspect most imports will have the 112 MPH limit, that's still far more than you can legally do on the roads anyway. I have the cheaper road tax and the insurance isn't really any more expensive. Watch the insurance companies though I had direct line tell me they didn't insure imports after being with them for 2 years and claiming that I never told them it was an import (I always insure it as a Fairlady Z and am quite clear it is an import when I talk to insurance companies). Thank got nothing happened in those 2 years.
  9. Which bits did you have replaced? I've got a knock coming from the front left when put it on full lock at low speeds and I can't work out what the hell it is. Had a few garages look at it and they all say everything is tight and not loose so there's nothing to worry about.
×
×
  • Create New...