Jump to content

IanS16

Members
  • Posts

    3,623
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanS16

  1. Hopefully sold thanks for looking everyone!
  2. Deposit paid 19/04/14 **SOLD** 2002 Fairlady Z import for sale - most of you will remember it I'm living on the Isle of Wight now but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone is looking. 60k on the clock, just been serviced and MOT'd by Nissan, 11 month MOT left, 5 months tax. Mod list as below: Engine Bay Polished Plenum & Throttle body All polished bolts ESR Polished intake All polished Mikalor hose clamps Motordyne 5/16th Plenum Spacer JWT Intake with Blitz Metal Gauze Air Filter Cusco Strut Brace Stillen engine damper Custom aluminuim bottles Nismo Grounding Kit Varis Cooling plate Carbo fibre batery & fluid covers Nismo oil and Rad caps ESR bonnet lifters Engine & Exhaust 2003 JDM VQ35DE Nismo R tune ECU Exceddy Clutch Berk Hi-Flow Cats Fijitsubo Y pipe Japspeed K1 Exhaust custom exhaust midpipe silencers Modified lower plenum Suspension Cusco engine strut brace Cusco Anti-roll bars K&W Variant 3 coilovers Brake System CAD big brake kit Rear Brembo brakes with DBA4000 disks Stainless Steel braided hoses Ferodo DS2500 pads all round Wheels Rays Volk GT-S 19†9.5 front 10.5 rear powder coated dark grey Falken 452 Tyres ICE Nurrish Satnav system Pioneer DEH P77MP head unit JBL GT4 enclosed subwoofer VIBE amp American Legacy 6" door woofers American Legacy tweeters & in-door switchable crossovers Exterior Modified JDM front bumper (mesh instead of grille) Varis Cannards Vars front lip Black chrome Z burger badge with carbon insert Varis Arising bonnet Varis Air duct Carbon fibre mirror overlays Carbon fibre roof overlay Carbon fibre side badges Varis B pillar covers Nismo V1 side skirts Nismo V1 spoiler Rear mud guards Rear bumper tuck Genuine Tommy Kaira Z badge 06 LED rear lights Please send me a PM for details. Regards
  3. On the off chance has anybody got a space saver wheel I can borrow for an hour on the IoW? I got rid of mine ages ago in favour of extra boot space and a can of foam stuff but the tyre is torn so can't be inflated. I just need to borrow it to get the Zed back from Racecourse roundabout to Ryde as it won't go on the back of the recovery service I've tried. Any help is appreciated
  4. Just some food for thought... I haven't looked at the Dell streak specifically but the issue I had with a couple of tablets was re-routing the on/off/sleep switch to somewhere more accessible as they are usually on one of the sides of the tablet. eveything else is pretty easy as the rest of the stuff can be hidden behind the screen (such as wiring for chargers etc).
  5. If done properly the VS Wide arch kit can be awesome viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13467 (Zedrush's old car - one of my favorites )
  6. Very interested in the clutch. PM sent
×
×
  • Create New...