Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Wow what a Hoon, 2128mile round trip 2129 stonechips & 1 busted A/C Clutch. The morning of the Hoon Hi5 In the Trossachs Black on White Loch Ness Heading towards the clouds Eilean Donan Castle The top of Applecross Kinlochewe Another run Joy excited about the next run Colin enjoying the pass The big swap shop Nice roadster Will, very impressed with the Up-Rev & exhaust Will taking a local for a blast Hide from the camera Off to Skye Wheres Papa Smurf? Views from Ardveck House All these Mods up to no good Videos to follow
  2. Knockhill was a great circuit, here are some of the pictures Steph took Black Flagged The GTR is certainly a big car 370 vs 350 :drive: Zoom 997 Turbo R8 Alex`s GTR Darren giving his nuts a tweak Hi 5 Graham talking about something exciting.... Will happy snapping
  3. Others may think differently, it was bloody freezing Andrew was in there a little longer than me, but I'm used to the carribean & Mediterranean waters
  4. Some great pictures, I have some too but won't be home until tomorrow night. I was loving the last hairpin, anyone got shots of me sideways? :drive: Will I hope your going to post up the offending video
×
×
  • Create New...