Jump to content

gort

Members
  • Posts

    610
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gort

  1. could it be a worn synchro ring on 4th ? and would new oil + molyslip help
  2. Hi Guys. The gearbox grinds when changing from 4th to 5th at speed, if I am driving normal it doesn't do it and goes into gear really easy but as soon as I am doing a bit of speed and at high revs it grinds, does anybody have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks in advance.
  3. I met him twice in his home village of Cark-in-Cartmel....sad loss :-(
  4. Thanks, I'll give it a go
  5. Thanks bud The key starts the car, but the buttons don't do anything, I'll go to Timpsons, it's worth a try
  6. Hi Guys. the central locking buttons have suddenly stopped working on the key fob, tried a new battery, I did sit on it accidentally and it bleeped a few times, but since then..nothing. Any idea's . Thanks in advance
  7. gort

    P1000399.jpg

    From the album: zed

  8. gort

    zed

  9. gort

    P1000399

    From the album: z

  10. gort

    z

×
×
  • Create New...