Mk2 Nismo front bumper and SPC rear toe bolts ordered I'll be ordering the TS rear spats as a temporary improvement for the rear bumper until I can get a mk1 Nismo rear sourced. Somewhat tempted to get one imported through Z1, unless I can get hold of one second hand or through Nissan when I pop down to their HPC on Saturday...
EDIT: Just had my quote back from Z1. The mk1 Nismo bumper, fitting kit, postage and import tax brings the cost to about £1000. Including painting this will then be around £1200.... Potentially an option but definitely more than I wanted to spend! Fair to say I'll be giving it a miss for a while and trying to get one second hand!
Going to be ordering the RT performance duckbill wing this week also. Does anyone have any experience with these? How good is the fit?
I have fitted a few aftermarket fibreglass parts before so I'd like to think I'm relatively capable for the installation. However, if it turns out the fitment is pretty poor and will require a bunch of work then I may put it on hold until I can get a professional to undertake the job.
Any help with the above would be appreciated.
Cheers