Jump to content

TT350

Members
  • Posts

    3,241
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TT350

  1. Hmmn. Not sure about that CRZ. Doesn't really have any of the ingredients that made the CRX what it was.
  2. McLaren F1. Again, a cheeky breeki, normally aspirated Merc V12 delivering a no compromise, all expenses paid, peak of normally aspirated know how (798bhp in the peak Pagani). Latest lightweight goodies. Central driving position. Yet somehow gentle, docile, civilised. A saville row suit that morphs into a 90s shell suit when you disprobe the powerplant. And a Facom toolkit. Jaguar XJ220. Ford GT90. Honda CRX. Ford Escort RS Turbo. Renault 5 Turbo. One car Lancia recently brought back was amazing. The Stratos. It was just everything I'd want a new stratos to have been. Realistically, I'd say the CRX would do best.
  3. Has anyone heard of or taken part in this? I found out about it when I was googling cheap, fun motorsport. It sounds like great fun and it's cheap. Plus you can have two drivers or go solo the whole season. There's also Turbo TinTop which is self explanatory. There's also an open class, too. I'd be interested in the (up to) 2L normally aspirated class. I can't really think of anything other than Clio 197 or Civic Type R. A DC5 integra maybe. Or a DC2. But anyway. It's really cheap ince you have your car. Circa 3500 for the whole season. I'd be happy to team up with someone if anyone was interested. Races are 40-60 mins with one mandatory pit stop. Just putting the feelers out.
  4. Well, the trip is a no go this year so, that's closed.
  5. TT350

    Trans

    Coldel. I do share some things in common with lefties. I don't like to upset people. But, unlike them, I believe everyone has the right to total freedom of speech. And not just the stuff I agree with. People are, or should be allowed to disagree without being shouted down and silenced/laws made against them. I do feel a minority of the left are eroding freedom of speech by making the most noise. "You can't say that!! My feelings are hurt!!!" No one talks any more. And when they do, it's always instantly aggressive. Debate is good. Don't get so defensive. I, nor anyone else on here (I hope) will think any less of you for your opinions.
  6. TT350

    Trans

  7. TT350

    Trans

    Ah, man. She will be about 65 now. She was a serious MILF. The only female teacher in the school that didn't make ones penis retract inside the body on sight.
  8. TT350

    New Front

    What front is this please?
  9. TT350

    Suns out!

    Spring clean.
×
×
  • Create New...