Jump to content

nissanjuke

Members
  • Posts

    1,633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanjuke

  1. thanks at that price I will be ordering next month,£40.00,i don't think anybody will beat that. cheers
  2. CMCK13 I have looked at these on ebay and at about £40.00 from usa -are they a good fit???? cheers
  3. ok its a plan stan chees ,haks for all your help
  4. nissanjuke

    350z

    thinking of ditching eyebrows and putting silver stripe on bonnet contours anyway cheers the noo
  5. hope this works
  6. ok maybe its my internet explorer ,I will try google chrome cheers
  7. ps I don't know how I got this
  8. have tried again,but no pictures posted,just links,it will not paste pictures into reply box.
  9. nissanjuke

    350z

    here are some of my pictures http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/nissanjuke1/IMG-20140615-00061_zps07d00e7f.jpg http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/nissanjuke1/IMG-20140615-00062_zpsdb540476.jpg http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b572/nissanjuke1/IMG-20140615-00059_zps9344dcfa.jpg
  10. I will try this photobcket click picture,click img,paste into whte box but its doing my head in as its no happening I will tryagain my system is widows 8.1 :wacko:
  11. click on image on your reply box and a box comes up click on img it copies photobucket paste it into small box press ok nohing happens but t will paste file into topic box/smaller box but nothing happens :wacko:
  12. nissanjuke

    350Z ROADSTER

  13. sorry lads its not working,every time I paste the link into url box press copy nothing happens pc freezes. tried to paste it into txt box no work paste into title box code cme up getting frusrted
  14. thread ,what box do you paste it into sorry
  15. pictures not moving across. is it me or my pc clicked onto direct link paste into url box click ok nothing happens using windows 8.1 internet explorer photobucket I will photo??????
  16. where do I get one of these plenum
  17. chris like your engine bay,where did you get your stuff done????????
  18. thanks z fanatic ,just done the you tube thing and it worked thank you
  19. no,i didn't know you could
  20. airbag light started flashing on console today could it be the 23 degrees heat? or on the passenger side dash I stuck a z badge on. strange anybody got ideas on a fix? 2005 model roadster
  21. thanks lads
  22. tried jacking it up,and doing that,did not work,previous owner who installed them,said bumper had to come off. ay oher ideas.
  23. car has running lights in reflector slots,lights wired into sidelights,i am told I will have to take front bumber off. please advise,best way as I want to check lights,they are not working I want to do this myself as garages labour not cheap! :surrender:help ps I have jet washers on bumpers.
  24. hydro dipping,got quote ,£80.00,a bt dear ,as the lads said I can get a brand new set with silver kickplates inc. £40.00
  25. thanks lads keep the ideas rolling in.
×
×
  • Create New...