Jump to content

nissanjuke

Members
  • Posts

    1,633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanjuke

  1. thanks lads for your advice
  2. love the pale blue roadster
  3. how far can you boost your bhp safely,my car is 285 standard,got free flow exhaust system ,milltek,got k/n air filter,would I be correct and saying 330bhp would be its safe limit,any advice please.
  4. thanks for your help lads :D
  5. I mainly use the car for runs and like blasting it now and again for fun.
  6. thank GUDZY code reader well worh it. for £10 does it in seconds. my problem was my miltek exhaust,nothing serious!!! :teeth:
  7. WHO SUPPLIES AND GIVES BEST PRICES FOR PADS. IS IT YELLOW STUFF PADS. MY CAR IS A 2005 350Z ROADSTER .
  8. thanks renegade,this subject s going to get a lot of abuse lol
  9. RENEGADE do you have any pictures of your epr billet and how is it to use? pardon all the puns :lol: :D
  10. this is getting interesting guys and their knobs such a variation. trying to get he right one for the z :lol:
  11. thanks lads ,I just put in a 5 inch sat nav,no surgery,wired into power output socket. it was a garmin,lid shuts fine and acts as sun visor. happy,no over heating :teeth:
  12. what a numpty I am just dawned on me,how daft can you be. pressing wrong pedal got it second time hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wacko:
  13. LOOKING to change gearknob,any suggestions?????? 1-where can I get one? 2-styles? cheers everyone
  14. just bought a code reader £10.00 off ebay. I will use it anyway and at £10.00 well cheap. easer than doing the pedal dance. thanks guys
  15. got a 5 inch sat nav garmin,fitted nicely,no major cut outs,wired into same loop as power socket. glove box lid acts as sun visor. well chuffed .
  16. thanks guys for all your help
  17. how long would you have to disconnect your positive on your battery for it to go away.
  18. I will check if any body has a code reader,where is it plugged in on the 350z
  19. pedal dance didn't work,tried disconnecting positive from battery-no work,tried 10 mins disconnection of negative -no work any other idea ?????
  20. pedal dance not working for me,somebody else has said disconnect negative for 10 mins. any other idea??????
  21. whats that I am a newbie to the z clan
  22. light came on.have checked everything,nothing seems wrong,does anybody have any tips to get this light off,only last week ,airbag lights came on,but was able to fix it,thanks to the lads at the forum. my car is a 2005 350z. any tips
  23. let me know how you get on. cheers
  24. kickplates look not bad,will think about them
  25. all prices where quoted on the ebay site,I reckon price is £40 let me know as I will order too
×
×
  • Create New...